Spread the love

15 persons have been killed and other 17 left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo State.

The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.

A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and windows of their rooms were locked, allowing the fume to kill some of them.


  1. I just want to tell you that I am very new to blogging and site-building and definitely enjoyed your web-site. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You definitely have exceptional stories. Cheers for revealing your webpage.

  2. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But think about if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could undeniably be one of the very best in its niche. Fantastic blog!

  3. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

  4. Thanks for your publication on the travel industry. I would also like to add that if you are a senior thinking about traveling, it can be absolutely essential that you buy travel insurance for retirees. When traveling, senior citizens are at greatest risk being in need of a health-related emergency. Obtaining right insurance package in your age group can protect your health and give you peace of mind.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here